Combitech is committed to data protection and to proactively address and correct business practices that may lead to violations of individuals’ privacy and breaches of applicable data protection and privacy laws. Our ability to protect the personal data of employees, assignees, customers and business partners is critical to our competitiveness and position on the market. Information, including personal data, is a strategic resource for the company. We must therefore actively work in order to protect our information assets.
This will be achieved through:
- developing and implementing internal rules, procedures and tools to identify, assess and manage data privacy risks
- continuously training and informing relevant personnel about privacy risks
- promoting a strong privacy culture at all levels of the company
- monitoring and controlling compliance with internal rules and procedures
- implementing and maintaining appropriate channels to report data breaches
- identifying and monitoring relevant legislation and best practice
- maintaining a data privacy organization under the lead of a data privacy officer.
Jessica Öberg, CEO
Combitech is an independent technical consulting company and part of defence and security group Saab AB. Read more about Saab groups privacy notices here: Data Privacy (saab.com)