Senior Project Manager
At Combitech, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
Take the next step in your career at Combitech, working in a team that is dedicated to deliver high customer value!
Are you a driven Project Manager with the ability to lead the team towards success?
As a Project Manager you are responsible for structuring, planning, implementing and following up on the assigned projects. This role requires that you are able to focus on the entirety but also work close to the product.
In our internal competence development program, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills in Project Management and leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that the customer receives the agreed delivery with high quality and satisfaction
- Be able to read and understand contracted services
- Create assignment descriptions and project proposals
- Conduct meetings within the agreed collaboration model
- Create and present agreed reports linked to service level agreements
- Follow-up of time and billing
- Build long-term relationship with new customers
- Be able to build up the department's offerings in the area
- Work for additional sales with existing customers and new solutions
- Work with the team on new sales regarding offers
- Attend customer meetings
- Support less experienced Project Managers
- Participate in red team activities
- We are looking for a team player with a strong focus on leadership, collaboration and communication to make the project team successful in the delivery to the end customer.
In order to be successful you need excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written. You have a relevant higher degree within a relevant area and the experience to back it up.
We are looking for someone who are interested in modern project methods and development models. As a person, you are positive, committed, outgoing and communicative. You are motivated by challenges that call on your experience and creative ability. You appreciate working in a fast-developing environment where you can quickly get acquainted with new technologies, run projects and motivate your colleagues.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment process, which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward your application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
Befattningen kräver att du genomgår och godkänns enligt vid var tid gällande bestämmelser för säkerhetsskydd. För befattningar där Saab har krav på säkerhetsklassinplacering kan, i förekommande fall, medföra krav på visst medborgarskap.
The position is located in Arboga, Sweden.
What you will be a part of:
Sensor Services is responsible for the maintenance and support of the existing Ground Base Radar Systems but will also be involved in the coming integration of the next generation of Radar Systems.
We are a part of the Division Security Solutions in Combitech.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.